Albert-Eden Local Board Quick Response Grant
Our grants programme will be targeted towards supporting the following outcomes, as outlined in our local board plan:
• proud, connected and secure communities.
• a better and bigger range of recreational experiences3
• a community that values its environment
• our heritage is cherished and protected.
Albert-Eden Local Grant
Our grants programme will be targeted towards supporting the following outcomes, as outlined in our local board plan.
• Proud, connected and secure communities.
• A better and bigger range of recreational experiences3
• A community that values its environment
• Our heritage is cherished and protected.
Allsports Activity Fund
Activity Fund grants are provided to enable physically disabled young people to participate in sport and recreation by reducing financial barriers. The fund accepts applications made by or on behalf of individual physically disabled young people. The fund will also accept applications from schools but only for equipment.
Amateur Sports Trust
Support for those who have been recognised by their sports body as having potential to reach representative level to participate in training and competition.
ANZ Netball Grant Scheme
The Scheme provides an opportunity for participants to make an application to ANZ Courtside for a contribution to netball equipment, items and/or funding which support the enjoyment and development of netball whether they be a fan, player, club member, school staff member or student. Application categories are split into three divisions and participants may choose to submit an application or applications into the division or divisions most appropriate for them and the nature of their application.