Maniototo Community Funding
Check dates with funder
Always open for applications?
• Must be for a charitable purpose
• Should be legally incorporated or a Charitable Trust
• Should be able to produce accounts/audited accounts
Last two criteria desirable but not essential. Applicants must be from old Maniototo County
Available to groups or individuals?
Groups or individuals may apply
Trust settled by Maniototo County Council in April 1974 for the benefit of residents of former Maniototo County.
To provide financial assistance to the residents of the former Maniototo County as provided in the Trust Deed.
Arts and culture, children, community, conservation, education, elderly, people with disabilities, religious, sport and recreation, youth.
Most costs/expenses eligible - see exclusions for more information.
• Salaries/volunteers' expenses/stipend
• Setting up groups
• Venue hire
Upper limit per grant application
Up to $2,000
Grants made last year
Funds available last year
How to apply
Applications closed on Wednesday 1 paril 2020.
Download the Application form and return it completed to:
Property and Facilities Officer Maniototo
Ranfurly Service Centre
15 Pery St
Information required with your application
• detailed proposal, budget and time frame for project
• how much funding wanted, how much in hand, how shortfall met
• audited accounts
• background information on the applicant or group
• evidence of community support for the project
Within two months.
Trustees work in partnership to call for applications and hold a joint funding distribution meeting twice a year in June and December.
• letter to contact person when funding approved/declined
• letter sent with payment of the grant/donation
Varies according to the grant or donation.
Conditions of acceptance
No reporting back required.
The Maniototo Trust Fund helps organisations only and grants must be for a capital purpose. The Community Trust of Maniototo assists individuals and groups and will give grants for events, administration and other day-to-day activities.
Property and Facilities Officer
Community Trust of Maniototo
c/o 4 Caulfield St
Phone: (03) 262 8502 Fax: (03) 262 8502