KiwiSport - Sport Taranaki
Always open for applications?
Sport Taranaki undertook comprehensive community consultation to develop five models that address the sporting needs of our school aged children in Taranaki. There is a split of contestable and non-contestable models and four models are contestable and open to organisations and schools to apply for investment. Funding will be distributed to organisations and schools who submit applications that meet the criteria and operating principles of the Kiwisport RPF.
Available to groups or individuals?
Groups may apply
Kiwisport is a SPARC initiative to support school ages children and their participation in organised sport.
Sport Taranaki were given the mandate by SPARC to manage and allocate funds from the RPF. The RPF is designed to encouarge schools, clubs, community organisations and local businesses to collaborate in increasing opportunities for organised sport.
The four contestable models open for applications include:
• fundamental skills programme's focuses on developing and enhancing key aquatics, movement and manipulative fundamental skills for students. Open to schools, national sport organisations (NSOs), regional sports organisations (RSOs), clubs and commercial organisations to apply.
• teacher / volunteer development programme's offers a wide range of sport related professional development for teachers, parents and volunteers. Open to schools, NSOs, RSOs, clubs and commercial organisations to apply.
• sport programme's offers an externally delivered sport based participation programme conducted outside the curriculum as a general rule. Open to schools, NSOs, RSOs, clubs and commercial organisations to apply.
• strengthening school and sport organisation partnerships programme's strengthens partnerships between schools, RSOs and clubs through providing resources to develop efficient and effective coordination and pathways. Open to secondary schools only to apply.
• programmes that undermine existing club/volunteer infrastructure;
• programmes that are considered to be "business as usual" for stakeholders or where new investment would displace existing funding;
• projects/programmes that do not have a focus on organised sport;
• event sponsorship;
• retrospective projects;
• social marketing campaigns
Grants made last year
Funds available last year
How to apply
For more information about KiwiSport please contact Terry Long: email@example.com or ph: 06-759 0930 ext:737.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
Applications are open from 10am on Monday 29 June and completed applications must be submitted via the Sport Taranaki website no later than 5pm on Friday, 7 August 2020. Due to limited funding, applications will be assessed on a first in first served basis or no later than 5pm on Friday, 7 August 2020, whichever comes first.
Find out the successful funding allocation for the KiwiSport Funding Round 18 here.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT KIWISPORT
An agreement will have to be signed with Sport Taranaki that will outline the project, monitoring process to measure the outcomes. Once this is signed off the funds will be paid to the organisation directly into their bank account.
Conditions of acceptance
Applications that are granted less than $5,000 excluding GSTwill have a schedule of times where reports and evaluation updates will be required, schedule will be set out in Investment Schedule.
• late applications will be put forward for the next commencing round
• all figures quoted in this document are GST exclusive, but when payment is made to the successful applicant they will include GST
• all money received must be used as per the project purposes only.
• all unused funds must be returned to Sport Taranaki.
Phone: (06) 759 0930 EXT 716