Good Practice Principles for the Provision of Sport and Recreation for Young People
11 June 2019
It's critical that young people enjoy their formative sport and recreation experiences in order to develop and retain a love of sport for the rest of their lives.
The guidance outlines ten practical foundation principles, and includes:
- ten supporting case studies, with examples of the principles in action
- a checklist for developing or reviewing sport programmes and
- answers to often-asked questions about children’s sport.
- Good practice principles for the provision of Sport and Recreation for Young People (PDF)
- Examples of good practice principles (PDF)
See Ng? m?t?pono tikanga pai in the Maori section.