Governance success stories wanted: win governance consulting
18 December 2014
We are developing some further governance resources in 2015 and want be support these with stories from the sector.
Got a sharp quote or snappy paragraph that demonstrates success through good governance? We’d love to hear from you.
You could win one of five half-days of governance consulting.
Attributed quote or short paragraph (no more than two sentences). Describe the action taken and the result from any size or type of organisation.
In one or more of these areas:
- Creation and/or execution of strategy
- Being clear around organisational purpose
- Understanding the role of the board
- Great board meetings
- Working with management
- Clear policy and delegation frameworks
- Getting the right people around the table
- Diversity at the board table
- Stakeholder relations
- Board development
- Directors’ duties
- Management of risk/keeping an eye on the numbers
- Any wild card quote that is brilliant and demonstrates success through governance
- In submitting the material you agree that it may be used in Sport New Zealand governance resources, either on line or in print with attribution.
- Your name, role and the sector organisation you work with are required.
email@example.com with ‘Quote’ in the subject line.
Timeframe and winners
We will keep the competition open through the first quarter of 2015 and winners will be advised in April.