Privacy and copyright
This privacy notice applies to personal information collected through the Sport NZ website (www.sportnz.org.nz).
- We do not collect personal information on this site unless you choose to give it to us, or the collection is permitted under the Privacy Act 1993.
- There are a few places on the site where you can choose to give us personal information, such as emailing an inquiry to us, registering for an event and subscribing to our newsletters (such as Relay and New Zealand Coach).
Use and disclosure
- We will only use personal information that you provide to us through this site for the purposes for which you supplied it or, in exceptional situations, for other reasons permitted under the Privacy Act 1993.
- We generally do not share your personal information with others unless this is necessary for the purpose for which you gave us the information.
- If you make a submission to us in a public consultation process, we are likely to publish your submission - this is a standard part of the consultation process. We also make submissions available in response to requests under the Official Information Act 1982.
Your rights and choices
- We are happy to provide you with access to any personal information that we hold about you. If it is wrong, please ask us to correct it. To ask for access and correction, please email Policy@sportnz.org.nz.
- You can ask to be removed from the Relay or other mailing list at any time.
- Information provided will be held by Sport NZ.
Please contact us at Policy@sportnz.org.nz for any further explanations of what we do with your information.
Our copyright statement is being revised. In the meantime, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.