Recreation centres - non-users (2006)
11 June 2019
Report identifying opportunities to increase usage among groups that are currently under-represented.
- What role do non-users perceive recreation centres play in the community?
- What are non-users' barriers to participation?
- What could be done to improve existing facilities and services?
- Are there gaps in services?
- What other services, programmes or classes could be offered to encourage participation among groups that are currently under-represented?
- How do recreation centres complement other facilities, for example, community centres?
- What role (other roles) could recreation centres play?
- How far are people willing to travel to visit a council recreation centre?