Please note this content has now been added to the Archives.
It is available for reference purposes but otherwise neither maintained nor updated.
If you require an accessible version please contact email@example.com.
Report identifying opportunities to increase usage among groups that are currently under-represented.
- What role do non-users perceive recreation centres play in the community?
- What are non-users' barriers to participation?
- What could be done to improve existing facilities and services?
- Are there gaps in services?
- What other services, programmes or classes could be offered to encourage participation among groups that are currently under-represented?
- How do recreation centres complement other facilities, for example, community centres?
- What role (other roles) could recreation centres play?
- How far are people willing to travel to visit a council recreation centre?