20 May 2014
Framework for sports organisations in securing, developing and retaining commercial partnerships.
Key commercial elements are considered, including commercial planning for sports organisations, understanding your brand in a changing market, and how to minimise costs and maximise revenue streams.
- Purpose of this booklet
- The Sponsorship process
- Step 1: Brand management
- Step 2: Property identification and development
- Step 3: Identifying the sponsor target market
- Step 4: Matching product and sponsor
- Step 5: Selling the product
- Step 6: Servicing the partnership
- Appendix 1: Summary of key risks and mitigations
- Appendix 2: Recommended reading