The Gymsports National Facility Strategy provides a high-level strategic framework for national facilities planning. It is designed to:
- provide direction on what should be done and crucially, what should not be done
- focus thinking on gymsports facilities at a national network wide level.
- Define the hierarchical network of ‘fit-for-purpose’ gymsports facilities.
- Identify and recommend a network of accessible and sustainable facilities that meet community and gymsports needs.
- Provide recommendations to maximise facility access and utilisation.
pdf - 6371 KB