Please note this content has now been added to the Archives.
It is available for reference purposes but otherwise neither maintained nor updated.
If you require an accessible version please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
13 May 2014
LiteClub is part of Project Litefoot - a charitable trust led by seven top sports people seeking to inspire New Zealanders to be environmental champions.
LiteClub is all about activating community sport to follow their lead, becoming more efficient with resources, and saving more money for sport.
How it works
- Clubs sign up at www.liteclub.org/register-your-club.
- The LiteClub field team will visit your club to install free energy-saving products (energy-efficient light bulbs, water-saving devices and insulation).
- LiteClub generates a detailed report setting out how your club may further improve efficiency and free up more cash.
- Via the LiteMember programme, LiteClub helps your members get involved by encouraging them to make the same positive changes we made at your club at home.
- Freeing up money for sport: LiteClub pinpoints opportunities for your club to save money by being more efficient with electricity, water and waste. We also create new fundraising opportunities for your club via LiteMember.
- Improving environmental footprints: by coaching, equipping and inspiring your club to be lite-footed.
- Strengthening communities: encouraging cooperation beyond the usual field of play.
- Free service: LiteClub is an entirely free service for community sports clubs.
To learn more, or sign up your club, head to www.liteclub.org