The New Zealand Rugby League Facility Strategy:
- identifies the priorities for the development of league facilities at a national and NPC level
- provides a framework to support the development of facilities at club and local community levels.
The strategy will enable New Zealand Rugby League (NZRL), Zones, Districts, Clubs, Territorial Authorities and other partners to:
- identify current demand for league fields
- consider changing population demographics and to identify the potential future demand for league fields
- identify the key facility challenges facing league
- prioritise future investment to ensure that the right facilities are provided, in the right locations and for the right reasons
- identify a hierarchy of facility requirements from club through to international competition.