Thank you for testing our Child Protection in Play, Active Recreation and Sport eLearning course. Below are the instructions to set up a Safeguarding Children account and gain access to this course.
Account Set Up
- Set up your account, click here
- Click ‘Add to Cart’
- Copy and paste this unique code into the grey coupon code box (left of Apply Coupon box) – SP2020SNZT
- Click ‘Apply Coupon’
- Click ‘Proceed to checkout’
- Complete the Billing Details (registration form)
- Tick accept ‘T&C’s’
- Click ‘Place order’
- An email confirming registration and your username will be sent to you. Note - please check all incoming email folders if this isn’t received in your primary inbox (for example, junk or promotional folders).
- Once you have completed the account set up steps above, you are already logged in to your new account.
- Open ‘My Account’ located in top right corner of header ribbon.
- Under Registered Courses select ‘Child Protection in Play, Active Recreation & Sport’ to start your course.
- Please note, you can stop the course at any time and resume when logging back into your account.
Below are some troubleshooting tips which may be helpful for users:
- The eLearning platform works best when accessed through the browser Google Chrome. If you’re using another browser and experiencing problems, please try Google Chrome. For more information on this browser or to download click here Google Chrome.
- If the computer you’re logging in on is shared, you’ll need to clear the browser history. Need help with this, click here. If clearing the browser history does not work, try logging in using an ‘incognito’ or ‘private’ window.
- Our website FAQ page also has some troubleshooting tips, click here.