In early 2018 Sport NZ initiated a review: the ‘Blueprint for the Future of the NZ Disability Sport and Recreation Sector’. The findings of this Disability Review, led by Lumin, along with a supporting ‘Spotlight on Disability’ based on information gathered through our nationwide Active NZ Survey 2017 are linked below – included is an ‘Easy Read’ PDF of the Spotlight Main Report for ease of access for the visually impaired.
- Disability Review – Summary Report and Recommendations (prepared by Lumin)
- Disability Review – Background Report (prepared by Lumin)
- Active NZ Spotlight on Disability – Main Report
- Active NZ Spotlight on Disability – Main Report as Easy Read PDF
- Active NZ Spotlight on Disability – Key Findings as PDF