Softball NZ have developed a National Facilities Plan that is aligned to its overall vision for softball in New Zealand that is set out in its strategy: Growing Softball 2014 – 2018.
The National Softball Facilities Plan identifies:
- all the facilities that are currently provided
- how the use of current facilities can be maximised
- what facilities are required to meet future needs (gaps in provision)
- priorities for softball facility development within each association area
- the link between softball facility gaps and local and regional facility plans.
pdf - 5153 KB