Please note this content has now been added to the Archives.
It is available for reference purposes but otherwise neither maintained nor updated.
If you require an accessible version please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
13 May 2014
Match-fixing policy and regulatory statement.
- New Zealand Policy on Sports Match-fixing and Related Corruption (PDF)
- Regulatory Impact Statement, Crimes (Match-fixing) Amendment Bill (PDF)
- Factsheet - Match-Fixing Criminal Offences
- Factsheet - NSO Match-Fixing Rules
- Fight match-fixing. Our online course helps athletes, coaches, match officials and others in the sport sector understand what match-fixing is, its consequences, how to recognise and avoid risk, and what can be done to stop match-fixers.
- Match fixing - guiding principles (brochure and poster). Printable resources outlining principles to protect athletes and their sports.