The Taranaki Regional Facility Strategy aims to guide the future development of sports and active recreation facilities for the Taranaki region.
The Strategy is designed to provide:
- an inventory of existing facilities
- analysis of the gap between current facilities and current and future needs
- identifying future investment requirements
- establish a facility hierarchy of sport and active recreation facilities in the Taranaki region
- a prioritised list of recommendations for the development or rationalisation of facilities.