These policies are part of Sport NZ’s overall commitment to safeguarding people involved in play, active recreation and sport. They will be supplemented with further guidance, templates, knowledge-sharing and training to support national, regional and community organisations.
The purpose of this policy is to provide guidance on how to identify, disclose and manage potential or actual conflicts of interest.
It aims to:
- support people to identify potential, actual and perceived conflicts of interest on their own
- give clear guidance for identifying, recording and managing with conflicts
- make sure the approach taken to manage conflicts is fair, transparent and consistent including enabling culturally appropriate responses and processes.
Included in this section:
- Conflicts of Interest Policy
- Appendix 9 - Interests Form
The suite of policies includes: