These policies are part of Sport NZ’s overall commitment to safeguarding people involved in play, active recreation and sport. They will be supplemented with further guidance, templates, knowledge-sharing and training to support national, regional and community organisations.
Download interactive PDF
pdf - 750 KB
This policy aims to:
- provide guidance on matters to be considered and managed on overseas tours
- provide guidance on the behaviour expected of all people when participating in an overseas tour
- support an inclusive environment where all people on an overseas tour are cared for and are treated with dignity, respect and courtesy.
Included in this section:
- Overseas Tour Policy
- Appendix 3 - Health Profile and Guide
- Appendix 4 - Health Summary
- Appendix 5 - Risk Identification Management Plan
The suite of policies includes: